Naissance Organic Lavender Oil 50ml/£16.99
A pure organic essential oil from UK based company Naissance who specializes in distilling dreams into dropper bottles.
Musky, floral, yet perfectly unisex, the beneficial uses of lavender oil are so numerous, it’d be days and years before we made it to the end.
Synergistic with the likes of rosemary, thyme, and bergamot, your brain, body and beauty will be woodland mystical by the full moon.
- 100% Soil Association Certified Organic
- Excellent value for money, particularly when larger quantities are purchased
- Extremely potent, true fragrance
- Steam distilled (no chemical extraction)
- Cruelty Free
- GMO Free
- Chemical, pesticide, additive, synthetic, rubbish free
- Ethical supplier
- Packaging is recyclable and/or biodegradable
- Less packaging and environmental impact due to bulk quantity
- Free shipping on orders over £25
- Some items available on Amazon
- Can be used as/to/for:
- Acne, eczema, and itchy/dry skin treatment
- Anti-aging and healing properties
- Antibacterial/microbial agent on burns, cuts, wounds
- Balance blood sugar
- Ease cold and flu symptoms
- Headache relief
- Healthy, strong hair growth
- Help with respiratory conditions, bronchitis, and sinusitis
- Improve circulation
- Insect repellent
- Reduce depression and calms anxiety, stress, and nerves
- Relief from muscle aches and pains
- Pain relief
- PMS relief and hormone balancing
- Sleep aid and insomnia reduction
- Speed up wound healing
- Stave off menstrual cramping
- Yeast infection remedy
- Limited availability outside the UK (prices may be different to the above listed)
- Can be highly irritating to skin, eyes, and mucous membranes if used undiluted (as with all essential oils)
- Caution should be used by all pregnant and breastfeeding women when using any essential oil
A must have for every natural beauty mama. I can’t even handle this stuff – it’s good for everything. I always keep a bottle handy; it’s like the magical unicorn of essential oils.
Acne scars? Boom. Weird itchy skin patch? Boom. Bit of the old crows feet situation happening? Boom. Lady Lav is your friend every time.
Naissance is my favorite essential oil supplier, and has been for some years. I’m a huge fan of bulk buying (the absolute best way to get high quality health and beauty supplies for cheap without compromising on quality or ethics). You can get larger than average quantities of oils for excellent prices, and I’ve never found a better deal anywhere else.
This lavender oil is exquisite. With a true lavender scent (sometimes low quality versions smell like cheap soap) and highest potency, a single 50ml bottle will last for the best part of year, even when used on a regular basis.
I use it to fragrance my laundry, in my oil diffuser, as a perfume, medicinally, and in my homemade skin oil blend. My partner makes a divine lavender and lemon soap that is better than any commercial soap I’ve ever used (even though we used the lowest amount of recommended essential oils in the recipe, the aroma is intense).
Highly recommended to all, especially my UK based honies.
Here are three lovely lavender guides from wellnessmama.com that I have used to great effect:
I purchased this product myself, free of any affiliate relationship. All opinions and experiences are entirely true and my own.