Whole Foods Organic Vanilla Honey Lip Balm – $1.99/.15oz
It’s simple, easily overlooked, and the kind of product that falls to the bottom of the makeup bag, forgotten.
While the world is filled with glamorous glosses and high-tech tints, I want to introduce this humble little sausage, my good friend, balm of the lip.
- Certified USDA organic
- Pure, clean, simple ingredient list
- Lovely, delicate honey-vanilla flavor
- Cheaper than your average cup of coffee
- Long lasting on lips
- Zero additives, colorings, artificals, chemicals, preservatives, or nasties
- Not tested on animals
- Feels natural on lips
- Doesn’t leave lips feeling more chapped (like some!)
- Supports poverty eradication initiatives through Whole Planet with proceeds
- Supports children’s’ nutrition advocacy through Whole Kids Foundation with proceeds
- Supports urban nutrition through Whole Cities Foundation with proceeds
- Only available in the US
I hate having dry lips. Luckily, this lip balm is the shiniest star ever. I keep one in every pocket and wear it every day. I have never found a better lip balm anywhere, ever.
Since I currently live in the UK, I literally buy dozens of these when I go back home stateside. In fact, I begin to panic when I realize my stocks are running low.
Without exception, this is the BEST lip balm ever. So cheap and humble, yet a beautiful little balm bombshell. So many of the balms I’ve tried (natural, cheap, expensive, organic, you name it) are just rubbish. They sit on top of your lips like a plastic casing that somehow makes your lips feel even more chapped than before.
Nope. Not with my Vanilla Honey honey. Totally nourishing, moisturizing, and balanced. You completely forget about it once it’s on (or you go to kiss someone – at which point they are overcome with the heavenly scent of freshly baked muffins).
Plus, the ingredient list would make any mama proud; totally pure, clean, and organic. No monkey business. While I’d suggest you share a piece of cake with your boo instead, you probably could eat this stuff and get pretty far in life.
Highly recommended for all organic loving, eco-caring, practical beauties.
Free Guide for All Humans Here
I purchased this product myself, free of any affiliate relationship. All opinions and experiences are entirely true and my own.