Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Spirulina Tablets
Not what you might expect to find in your average beauty kit, this green algae
True beauty is sustained biologically, on a cellular level, from the inside out. All the fancy products in the world won’t touch the wrinkles and pigmentation problems if your insides are in good order. Spirulina is a proper, bona-fide internal solution to beauty quandaries that everyone tries to fix with external glitter and glitz.
Blood sugar spikes, inflammation, heavy metal toxicity, and pathogens are incredibly ageing! So while this may just seem like a misplaced health supplement on a beauty blog, it’s better than any brush, blush, or cherry blossom lip gloss when it comes to maintaining your looks for the long haul.
- 100% Soil Association Organic
- 100% pure and free from chemicals, additives, binders, colorings, and preservatives
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Excellent value for money, particularly when larger quantities are purchased
- Vegan Society Registered
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- GMO free
- Dairy Free
- Ethical supplier
- Less packaging and environmental impact due to bulk quantity
- Heavy metal and pollutant tested; specific product results available from www.sevenhillswholefoods.com upon request
- Ethical supplier – conscious of both environmental impact, seasonal growth patterns, and farmers/growers welfare
- Extensive humanitarian outreach through charity contributions that provide impoverished communities with food, education, housing, water, medicine and sanitation needs (Kids Club, Kapala, Uganda; The Lunchbowl Network, Kenya; Network for Africa, Uganda, Computer International, Ripple Africa, The Mityana Charity)
- Can be used for/as:
- B-vitamin complex
- Blood sugar balance
- Bone health
- Candida elimination
- Dental health
- Energy boost
- Fights fatigue
- Gum health
- Gut pathogen treatments (specifically H.Pylori, Candida, and SIBO – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Hair strength/health/quality/improver
- Heavy metal detoxification
- High in: Iron, Manganese, and Phosphorus
- Immune boosting
- Lowers blood pressure
- Manganese source
- Red blood cell formation
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Weight loss
- Limited availability outside the UK (prices may be different to the above listed) – though other Sevenhills Wholefoods products widely available for international consumption via retailers such as amazon.com
I love this stuff! It’s a beauty triumph. Without exaggeration, no beauty kit is complete without organic spirulina.
I began taking spirulina for it’s myriad health benefits – but quickly came to realize the impact it had on my skin and nails.
As a historic sufferer of acne, my skin remains a tricky customer; prone to spots, large pores, and scarring, I’m forever looking for lasting improvement in healthy, sustainable ways.
After a consistent month of use, the quality of my skin improved markedly. My nails became so strong, I could bask in the elegant (natural!) beauty of wearing them long and painting them in sexy nudes.
It also contributed to my overall health and healing journey – several gut, detoxification, and hormonal issues had left me looking and feeling like a used ___, and spirulina blew bubbles in the face of all that boring business.
I can’t emphasize enough that external beauty is quite simply going to waste your time and money if you don’t invest in the back-end development (read: internal workings). It will be an up-hilled, money-grabbing, long-winded waste of spirit.
Always invest in your biological beauty, and the rest is easy.
And, just as a side note, it gives me proper energy – and that means I feel better about working out. And that means I get to be more enthusiastic about creating great big beautiful buns and all the rest of it.
Win, sister. It’s all win.
* * If you are new to taking spirulina, a word of caution: due to its potent detoxification properties, you may experience unpleasant symptoms associated with die-off. While this is entirely safe and natural, it’s worth doing your research and possibly consulting a knowing professional.
Spirulina should be taken under the advisement of a doctor if used in conjunction with anti-coagulant medications or by folks with PKU.
I purchased this product myself, free of any affiliate relationship. All opinions and experiences are entirely true and my own.