Naissance Organic Rosemary Oil 50ml/£12.49
A pure organic essential oil from UK based company Naissance who specializes in distilling dreams into dropper bottles.
Musky, floral, yet perfectly unisex, the beneficial uses of rosemary will make you seem like a woodland witch in next to no time (in the nicest possible, flower-crown wearing sense, of course).
Synergistic with the likes of tea tree and lemongrass, this healing powerhouse is a handy keeper for proper smart eco girls who love health and beauty.
- 100% Soil Association Certified Organic
- Excellent value for money, particularly when larger quantities are purchased
- Extremely potent, true fragrance
- Steam distilled (no chemical extraction)
- Gender neutral/unisex
- Cruelty Free
- GMO Free
- Chemical, pesticide, additive, synthetic, rubbish free
- Ethical supplier
- Packaging is recyclable and/or biodegradable
- Less packaging and environmental impact due to bulk quantity
- Free shipping on orders over £25
- Some items available on Amazon
- Can be used for:
- Acne, eczema, dermatitis, and itchy/dry skin treatment
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic
- Balancing oily skin
- Blood pressure balancing (raise the low, reduce the high)
- Circulation improvement
- Digestive discomfort/indegestion
- Diffused for stress, tension, anxiety, headaches, respiratory issues, nerve complaints, concentration, colds and flu symptoms
- Gum health
- Headache relief
- Hair growth stimulation
- Hair strengthener
- Illness recovery
- Insect repellent
- Menstrual cramps
- Reduce muscular aches and pains
- Respiratory conditions, bronchitis, and sinusitis
- Pain relief
- Wound healing
- Limited availability outside the UK (prices may be different to the above listed)
- Can be highly irritating to skin, eyes, and mucous membranes if used undiluted (as with all essential oils)
- Caution should be used by all pregnant and breastfeeding women when using any essential oil
While I love the health and beauty benefits of rosemary oil, I’ve always found the scent to be a bit blunt and almost cloying. I resisted.
On a recent quest to raise my extremely low blood pressure, I got some of this organic rosemary oil from Naissance to try and mediate the situation. It was quite the delightful surprise to find it to have a beautifully floral quality.
So much so, that have added it to my morning magnesium oil and essential perfume blend. It’s incredibly earthy and strong, but not overpowering or masculine. It’s grounded, woodsy, fresh, and invigorating. I use it in homemade cleaning products, soap, and shampoo/conditioner bar.
I talk about Naissance a ton, and for good reason. They’re my fave UK essential oil supplier and the shiniest stars when it comes to selling bulk organic elemental healthy and beauty supplies (bulk is the absolute best way to get high quality health and beauty supplies for cheap without compromising on quality or ethics).
You can’t find oils in these quantities at this quality anywhere else, without going full on wholesale. Plus, when you can buy in larger quantities, it means less packaging and transport all the way around – and I’m always happy to know that my vanity is paving the way for a greener, safer, healthier planet.
This rosemary oil is divine. The jury is still out on whether it improves hypotension (low blood pressure), since that story is a work in progress. I don’t even mind, though; it’s become such a staple in my
Definitely recommending to all my sweet, beautiful biscuits, especially those in the UK.
Here is my personal perfume blend:
- 1 Tbsp Organic Almond Oil (any neutral carrier would do nicely)
- 5 Drops Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Organic Rosemary Oil
- 5 Drops of either Organic Cedar, Lemon, or Bergamot Essential Oil
Put all ingredients into a sterilized pump or dropper bottle. Shake. Use as desired over any area of the body. *Note: this mix is too potent for facial use.
Here are two rosemary recipes from wellnessmama.com to put your new oil to work:
I purchased this product myself, free of any affiliate relationship. All opinions and experiences are entirely true and my own.