This deceptively powerful powder is an unexpected beauty must-have for both your insides and your outsides. If you think it’s just for Christmas cake, we need to have a talk.
An exquisitely dynamic product from a ethically-minded company, this rusty dusty magic is as useful for beauty as it is medicine (beautifying and healing – as everything should be).
- 100% Soil Association Organic
- True Ceylon
- Raw – processed at temperatures below 45 degrees Celcius to protect vitamin and mineral content
- Excellent value for money, particularly when larger quantities are purchased
- Extremely potent, true fragrance and taste
- Vegan Society Registered
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- GMO free
- Chemical, additive, binder, coloring, preservative free
- Ethical supplier
- Naturally lower in coumarin, which can cause liver damage in some people
- Less packaging and environmental impact due to bulk quantity
- Heavy metal and pollutant tested; specific product results available from www.sevenhillswholefoods.com upon request
- Ethical supplier – conscious of both environmental impact, seasonal growth patterns, and farmers/growers welfare
- Amazing charity contributions provide impoverished communities with food, education, housing, water, medicine and sanitation needs (Kids Club, Kapala, Uganda; The Lunchbowl Network, Kenya; Network for Africa, Uganda, Computer International, Ripple Africa, The Mityana Charity)
- Can be used for/as:
- Blood pressure reduction
- Blood sugar regulation
- Cooking and baking
- Combined with honey for use against rosacea and acne
- Cosmetics – added to home made face powders for tint
- Digestive regularity
- Diarrhea relief
- Gum health
- Gut pathogen treatments (specifically H.Pylori, Candida, and SIBO – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Plumping lip scrub
- Protects skin from rashes, irritations, infections and allergic reactions
- Limited availability outside the UK (prices may be different to the above listed) – though other Sevenhills Wholefoods products widely available for international consumption via retailers such as amazon.com
I bought this powder when I was in the throes of dealing with a SIBO issue (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth).
Not only did it level out my blood sugar, but it contributed to the successful treatment of my SIBO (which, consequently resulted in no more bloating – yay! – and the effortless and unexpected loss of 20 pounds!). So this was an incredible health/beauty result (I took ½ teaspoon twice a day, in addition to other anti-microbials).
Additionally, I frequently make my own face powder, and cinnamon provides a lovely, natural tint; all warming glow, without any orange weirdness. Sevenhills Wholefoods Cinnamon is ultra fine, so it blends beautifully with the other powders (and also smells delightful).
Of course, it’s a dream to cook with. Unlike Cassia Cinnamon (which is your standard, every day variety), true Ceylon Cinnamon doesn’t have that burning, red hot bite. It’s mellow, floral, and aromatic, while remaining potent and delish. While you can use it in place of Cassia cinnamon in any recipe, it is particularly delightful when used as a garnish. Sprinkle on top of a hot chocolate or smoothie, so you can appreciate the complex flavor profile.
A hundred stars and highly recommended for all UK mamas looking to spice up their brain, body, beauty and kitchen.
I purchased this product myself, free of any affiliate relationship. All opinions and experiences are entirely true and my own.