This beautifully presented essential oil has more health and beauty benefits than a basket of biscuits. Dynamic and delicious, organic geranium oil works hard, pays off, and it well worth including in your daily routine.
- 100% Soil Association Certified Organic
- Zero parabens, additives, colorings, artificals, chemicals, preservatives, or nasties
- Antibacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory
- Skin firming, wrinkle reducing, and anti-aging
- Improves complexion by balancing melanin (pigmentation) and reducing scar visibility
- Touted as beneficial for: acne reduction, burns (healing and scarring), eczema, and dermatitis
- Bug repellant and insect bite healer
- Excellent as perfume alternative, facial serum, and for diffusers
- Extensive organic, Fair Trade, and sustainable initiative outreach
- Cruelty Free International certified (not tested on animals)
- Fair for Life Fair Trade certified (fair wages for producers in developing countries and a socially responsible business)
- Fair Wild certified (sustainable use of wild harvested ingredients and fair wages)
- UN Global Compact certified (ensures fair wages for producers in developing countries)
- FRAME certified (Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments)
- PETA certified (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- 100% vegetarian
- Steam distilled (no chemical or alcohol distillation)
- High quality, true scent
- Neil’s Yard have a wide range of health, home, and beauty products
- Can be purchased on the Neil’s Yard site, Amazon, or other online retailers
- Made in England
- Limited availability outside the UK (prices may be different to the above listed)
- Blue glass is more difficult to find a dedicated recycling bin for
- Slightly more expensive than other brands – but markedly more potent, and highly ethical
Such an exquisite fragrance! While floral and feminine, it’s also full of earth and musk. The scent is synergistic with my own natural body smell, making the best perfume match. I get compliments ALL the time. Little do they know the secret to a sexy scent is pure simplicity!
I mix 2 drops with a ½ teaspoon of almond oil and apply to my arms, chest, and tummy and it lasts all day. It’s invigorating and quite simply delightful. I also put it in my diffuser and home made deodorant and it’s lovely lovely lovely.
I’m so impressed by Neal’s Yard’s ethical credentials, that besides the myriad health and beauty benefits, I’m in love. The quality and intensity is top shelf, and has never faded over the 6 month duration I’ve had this bottle.
My only snivel about this was the actual bottle; blue is the Neal’s Yard signature color, but my local recycling does not take blue bottles, presenting me with a bit of a disposal dilemma. The plastic dripper was also temperamental, and I had to give it a good shake to get droplets out.
And while it’s slightly more expensive than other organic geranium oils on the market, I know my money is supporting animal, environmental, producer, and consumer welfare – which is always worth it.
For more information on the uses of geranium oil and recipes for remedies and potions, check out Dr. Axe’s reputable site.
I purchased this product myself, free of any affiliate relationship. All opinions and experiences are entirely true and my own.